I think I'm finally ready to get back to work. Tyler and I had a wonderful Christmas break. We got some much needed sleep and some much needed quality time together. We absolutely loved not going anywhere for Christmas. It was so relaxing (except for those few days when we shoveled our driveway four or five times throughout the day to keep up with the blizzards). We watched movies, spent time with family, and ate some really great food.
This weekend we both started to feel a little anxious to get back to work. We are well rested, and we're excited to be productive again. I started teaching my lessons this morning, and I really feel like I'm a better teacher after taking that break. The kids seem to be a lot more rested as well. The university students are back in full force, taking over our grocery stores and Wal-Mart. I think some of them are a little shocked to come back to several feet of snow and negative temperatures!
Here's to a new semester! To all you teachers, students, spouses of students, and parents,
GOOD LUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you got more rest than I did. I'm more exhausted now than I was before Christmas.
Post a Comment