Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Zachary David Mitchell


We have a new addition to the Mitchell family! My new nephew, Zachary David Mitchell, was born at 6:36 last night in Pocatello at 5 pounds, 14 ounces. He wasn't due for another week, so he was a bit of a surprise. Mom, Emily, is doing well after a rough C-section, and Dad, David, is in somewhat of a daze. Brother, Nathan, is his usual hyperactive, overly excited self. We visited for a bit last night, but my camera battery died so this one of Zachary and Grandma is the only picture I have. Hopefully my mom will send me the other pictures she took. He's about two hours old, so he's still pretty puffy, but he's sure a cutie!

2 comments:

The Denning Family said...

Hey Lisa! Congratulations on being an aunt again! Congrats to Emily and David. By the way, nice studio! Couldn't get any better than that eh?

Unknown said...

Lisa. Thanks for having pictures! I hadn't seen ANY yet. I understand why, but I was dying to see some, so thanks. He is adorable.