Okay, so Joni's partially right. I listen to Avril Lavigne, Weezer, and yes, Britney Spears. I'm not partial to them or anything, they are just the ones on my I-Pod that have the best beat for running. There are probably much better songs, but I'm pretty retarded when it comes to pop music (just ask Joni). Avril's really not that bad, as long as you get the edited version. I also wouldn't mind some of Michael Jackson's stuff on it as well.
So there you have it. I'm a classical nerd with weird taste in workout music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And when you're not playing the violin, you are playing Rock Band right?!
Hi Lisa! I laughed really hard at your last entry because I am the same way! I actually tried to run to a CD of my senior recital once and almost went crazy. I don't have even ONE song even remotely close to classical music on my ipod.
Confession is good for the soul. Don't you feel better now.
Post a Comment