I am always intrigued by what people listen to at the gym. Many people have their headphones plugged into the TV channels, but there is still a large percentage that are listening to their own Ipods or MP3s (it's been a while since I've seen a discman!). Since I'm such a classical nerd, you'd probable assume I was listening to some symphony or something like that, but you can run to that stuff! Most of you would probably laugh if you found out what I listen to while I'm working out. I see other teachers working out and try to imagine what they're listening to.
What do you listen to while you're working out? What do you think I listen to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You've got me thinking now. What DO you listen to? It will have to be your next blog post.
Creedance Clearwater Revival.
Am I close?
I don't think mom's right. I think it's closer to Twisted Sister. That's way more you.
This is Joni and I know what the answer is, haha BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even lie because the last time I looked at your ipod, britney spears was the most listened to artist!!!!!
It's probably Led Zepplin, Bon Jovi, Kansas, AC/DC, Grateful Dead, Aerosmith, or some band like those. Am I right!!!!!!
Post a Comment