Thursday, April 3, 2008

Food for Thought

A lesson for all (especially myself):

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance.
There is a fine line between self-doubt and arrogance.

6 comments:

mitchowl said...

Does this have anything to do with our little conversation at Broulims? Just curious.

Lisa said...

Actually no, although this definitely applies to that situation as well. Interesting...

Dave Mitchell said...

I'm commenting on a post. It's amazing, I know.

emiflute said...

Posts like this aren't fair. Don't get me wrong! What you said is completely true. Just what situation brought on this thought. Oh I'm so curious and feeling so nosey. It's okay though.

Lisa said...

It was actually a situation in which I thought someone else was being extremely arrogant, but in reviewing the situation in my mind, I realized that I was maybe being arrogant in my opinions. Then it got me thinking about why people act like that.

Janae said...

That is some food for thought. I wish things were just plain black and white sometimes.