Oh yeah, I remember. I have a 25 page research paper to write for one of my doctoral classes. Is it sad that I'm kind of looking forward to writing it? I'm comparing conservatories and public university music programs from an administrative perspective, comparing things like government funding, curriculum, scholarships, philanthropic contributions, etc. I'm using my alma mater as my example since it is a hybrid of the two.
Sounds riveting, doesn't it? I can post my results since I'm sure you'll all be on the edge of your chairs waiting for it.
I overheard one of my students last week complaining that she had to write a three page paper by the next day. Three pages? I can spew out three pages in twenty minutes! Its that 350 page book I'll have to write that worries me...
On a side note, look what I found peeking out from the snow covered ground in my front yard this morning!!!

3 comments:
!!!!TULIPS!!!!!
Have fun writing.......
You are amazing, Lisa...what more can I say?!!
I actually do find that interesting but I find many "strange" things interesting. Maybe I will use your paper as a resource for one of my future papers. Watch out for those tulips, they can bring false hope. We have them up all around our house, and yet snow has fallen from the sky the last two days. Spring will come one day... we hope!
Post a Comment