It's so warm and sunny outside! I didn't even have to wear my ski coat to work. It's jacket weather! I'd better not stay outside too long or I'll get a sunburn!
Oh wait, it's only 36 degrees outside.
Who cares? It still feels like spring! I'm going to go plant my flower garden.
If only I could figure out where my garden is. . .
don't you feel like spring can't decide if it's really time yet? We're all so anxious but as soon as we get some courage up to step outside it's like mother nature says "Oh, just kidding, here's another blanket of white stuff!" We've been getting snow down here in Utah too. Ours isn't sticking like that though, and at least our grass is green. I have hope that this week will be the end of Winter! Every time I say that though, it snows again! AHH!
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how much snow you still have! I don't miss that at all. I'll try to send some sunshine your way!
So glad I don't have that snow. just lots of rain here! hehe
ha ha ha. You're so funny.
don't you feel like spring can't decide if it's really time yet? We're all so anxious but as soon as we get some courage up to step outside it's like mother nature says "Oh, just kidding, here's another blanket of white stuff!"
We've been getting snow down here in Utah too. Ours isn't sticking like that though, and at least our grass is green. I have hope that this week will be the end of Winter! Every time I say that though, it snows again! AHH!
Post a Comment