Sunday, April 27, 2008

TEAM BLOGGER!!!!!

Howdy to the Blogging World!!!

Greetings to my fan club! Right now I have a total of two fans! Lisa and Myself.
I have a lot of learning to do to become an expert Blogger, but hopefully I can catch on quick.

In case you are really confused right now about who is typing this blog, I will sign off . . . .


Tyler

3 comments:

Matt Bertasso said...

Here is a comment to help you feel better about yourself. Way to go Tyler! Now maybe we can hear about the more masculine side of the McNivens. How do I join your fan club? I alread have numerous pairs of the blue gloves. Is there more criteria than that? When do you guys get a break? Let us know!

mitchowl said...

Welcome Tilow

Tyler said...

Yes to join my fan club you must have at least one pair of blue gloves. But that is now for the really dirty jobs. I have been able to buy leather work gloves now!