Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy 1st Anniversary Tyler! Exactly one year ago we were in the Idaho Falls Temple being sealed together as husband and wife.

I love Tyler so much. This first year of marriage has been absolutely wonderful. I love him more and more each day. I wouldn't be on the computer on our anniversary, but Tyler is still sleeping, and for a very good reason. I've been out of town all week long at a conference in Denver. I got back last night, but Tyler was in Utah doing the sound for his dad's concert that was last night. Tyler was going to drive up this morning, but instead he drove all through the night to surprise me! It was the best anniversary present he could have given me. It has been so hard being away from him all week. It reminds me of those months we spent apart during our engagement when he was in Missouri and I was in Rexburg.

I love you Tyler! Thanks for a wonderful year, and I look forward to forever with you!!




6 comments:

Criscell said...

Congrats you two!!

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary! I bet the time just flew by. You have great wedding pics. :)

emiflute said...

Happy Anniversary! David and I both can't believe it's already been a year! Wow!

mitchowl said...

Awww. How cute. To quote a famous song, "I'm so happy you're so happy".

Unknown said...

Yea!
Congrats! Did you save the top of your cake for the 1st anniversary? We did that and then when we took a bite, we spit it right out and chucked the whole thing! I think we could have used more precautions in the best way to freeze it. :(-
-Leslie

Harper said...

Beautiful pictures, Lisa, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :)