If any of you are looking for something to do on Thursday night, feel free to come to the BYU-Idaho University Orchestra concert! I'll be performing Telemann's Viola Concerto and the Hindemith Trauermusik with them. It's at 7:30 in the Barrus Concert Hall. It should be a big party!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
More Music
I guess the music never ends for the McNiven clan! Last weekend on my way back from the NPAC conference I had a gig in Jackson Hole. This one had the prettiest view of all the gigs I've done there. It was a wedding at the golf and tennis club.



If any of you are looking for something to do on Thursday night, feel free to come to the BYU-Idaho University Orchestra concert! I'll be performing Telemann's Viola Concerto and the Hindemith Trauermusik with them. It's at 7:30 in the Barrus Concert Hall. It should be a big party!
If any of you are looking for something to do on Thursday night, feel free to come to the BYU-Idaho University Orchestra concert! I'll be performing Telemann's Viola Concerto and the Hindemith Trauermusik with them. It's at 7:30 in the Barrus Concert Hall. It should be a big party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is Niccole Burbach...Your old music lit student, I just thought that I would let you know that you sounded awesome at the concert! Great job...I always love it when we get the chance to hear you perform!
P.s. You were the coolest teacher! We all loved you!
Lisa,
I forgot that summer equals never see Lisa and Tyler. Man you sure stay busy. I know your around here and there- there's evidence of it- like I got to peek at your wedding book when your mom got it from you. But are you ever gonna be home long enough to see us again? We've been up there twice to visit and missed you. Oh well. Have fun getting those amazing musical experiences in. We'll still be around when you get back. :D
Post a Comment