- Many beautiful, humongous houses
- Our new church! It is almost finished, and we should be in by the end of the month (no more starting at 2:00PM!)
- Several wheat and potato fields
- A random cat in the middle of nowhere. What was it doing way out there? As soon as it saw me it crouched down so low in the grass I couldn't even see it. I think it was stalking me.
- More beautiful, huge houses
- A large family playing baseball at one of the church fields. They were using t-shirts and baby toys as bases. It looked like so much fun.
- The beautiful Rexburg Temple!
- A family waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple. What a perfect day to get married! It brought back memories of my wedding day.
- A few kids selling lemonade at the street corner. It looked really good at this point in my run.
- A boy from my ward out working in the yard. He seems to think that everything outside must be done without a t-shirt on.
- In the same yard, a large box that possibly contained a vacuum cleaner at one time. After a few seconds, two kids popped out of it! They were playing some kind of game. It was a funny sight.
- An elderly lady in my ward sitting outside in her shade, watching those two kids play.
Later that day my nephew Nathan and his mom Emily came over to play. They wanted to try out our swingset. It was so much fun! Nathan is such a cutie.
This is what our kitchen looked like when they left. I'm so glad they came to play! I hope Nathan brings his mommy over again soon!
That night Tyler and I went to the Thai restaurant (yum!!) with David and Emily, then went to a fun concert. It was 1964 The Tribute, a Beatles band. They were great, and we had a lot of fun.
It was a good day.

3 comments:
I figured out one of my biggest pet peeves ever. We were out eating (at the same restaurant--I think it's some of the best food in town) and someone out of no where, took their cloth napkin and blew their nose so loud it was honking. Disgusting. And just when I thought it was done, they blew even harder and louder. Luckily we didn't have our food yet...and luckily it is so good that I forgot about it until now.
It WAS a pretty good day on Saturday, wasn't it. I loved your pictures.
Great pics of my adorable little guy!(He He)
We had fun when we came over. Sorry to leave your kitchen a mess.
I had no idea you were going to 1964 after the resturant! I saw them a few years back- I think when David and I were dating. What a perfect way to end the day.
Post a Comment