Thursday, June 26, 2008
The Amazing Shrinking Primary
Our ward has been humongous. We had almost 600 people in it. We meet in a stake center, and it goes half way back into the gym. We've had several people make the comment that it feels like they are in stake conference when they visit. Last Sunday night we had a Stake meeting in which they split the ward. We went from almost 600 people to about 375. Still a good sized ward, but we are now landlocked so we don't have to worry about it getting to big again. I'll miss the primary kids who left, but it will make things much easier. We used to have about 180 kids in primary, and now we are about at 60-65. The only problem is that the junior primary chorister is now in the other ward. I hope they call another one soon, or I'll be doing junior, senior and nursery music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, it will be so easy. You'll lose your voice every week and spend hours and hours preparing for it, but you've got all the time in the world, so no problem!
Lisa, you look great! I saw your comment on Amy's blog and came here. I would love to get in touch with you. If you get a chance, you could email me: jangellmartinez@hotmail.com
Jeanette
Post a Comment