Thursday, March 6, 2008

Parking Plans

Parking at BYU-Idaho has become somewhat of a nightmare. Granted, compared to many big schools we have it pretty nice. When I was in grad school, I had to plan for 15 minute of walking every day, and I had it better than most.

Anyway, my mom and I came up with a way to kind of beat the system. Most days I go to the gym right around noon, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go first thing in the morning. I finish right about the time my mom gets to work. I call my mom, tell her where I'm parked, and she "conveniently" shows up to my parking spot right at the time I am leaving!

We tried it for the first time today, and it was awesome. Fair? Maybe, maybe not. But I'd much rather give my parking spot to my mom than some other parking vulture.

3 comments:

mitchowl said...

Yes, Mama Vulture is VERY grateful.

Unknown said...

You are a funny family! Good thinking!
-Leslie

Harper said...

That's awesome, Lisa! :)