Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Temptation

So I'm a little bit of a klepto when it comes to pens and mechanical pencils (I hate the regular kind). Anytime there is one lying around I always want to take it. Whoever left is not coming back for it, right? I started feeling guilty about it a few weeks ago, so I've been trying really hard to break my habit. Lately, though, someone seems to be testing me! Pens and pencils keep getting left by the computer in one of the lecture halls I teach in. There is now a little collection of them. They are nice ones, too! I am still being a good girl, but it is not easy.

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's okay, Lisa. I'm pretty sure everyone has something they are a little klepto about! With me, it's free magnets...why do I think I need more magnets on my fridge...I can't resist when they are sitting there, free for the taking...oh, well, I guess they do get played with by little fingers!

mitchowl said...

BWA-HA-HA-HA! It is ME. I am TEMPTING YOU. Tomorrow I shall leave TWO mechanical pencils. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha

Harper said...

I've read GOODBYE, I LOVE YOU. I really enjoyed it.

Carol Lynn Pearson is a pretty amazing woman!