Hmmm...it's never done that to me before. I am assuming your pictures are saved upright before you post them? Weird.
If you go to your My computer and open it through there - and look at it as filmstrip I believe then you can switch them around to vertical and then you can post them. Thanks for the help - can't wait to check it out and it was good to hear from you
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hmmm...it's never done that to me before. I am assuming your pictures are saved upright before you post them? Weird.
If you go to your My computer and open it through there - and look at it as filmstrip I believe then you can switch them around to vertical and then you can post them. Thanks for the help - can't wait to check it out and it was good to hear from you
Post a Comment