Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oscar and Spike

I spent another fun-filled afternoon with Nathan and Emily. Abby was also there joining in the fun. While I was there, I got a few shots of my families bizzaro pets. We have often wondered if weird animals are naturally drawn to my family, or if being around us makes them turn weird. Almost every one of our animals has had a very strange personality (as do all of the people in our family!).

Oscar, my mom's Lhasa Apso, loves to lay on his stomach, make strange ET noises, and hold his paws like a rabbit. Today he also had one of his favorite toys in his mouth. He also has an interesting relationship with one of the cats, Spike (a.k.a. Gandalf Salrong Mitchell The Grey). They like to gnaw on each other all day long. Spike actually got his name because Oscar used to chew on his head when he was a kitten. The hair on his head got all wet and stuck straight up. I know, gross.




Here are a few videos of these two "playing." Enjoy!



2 comments:

mitchowl said...

What do you mean, strange? They look and act perfectly normal, thank you very much.

Now I just have to go gnaw on a doggy bone. I'm getting hungry.

Harper said...

I love the animals! :)