A while ago Tyler and I decided to turn our sandbox into a fire pit. We bought some concrete rings and placed them in the center, and Tyler filled in the rest of the box with rocks. We haven't got around to using it yet, but when we finally get a weekend off we're looking forward to roasting some mallows around the fire!
Hey Lisa, Thanks for your two bits on my blog post. I agree with what you said. Just so you know, I posted the same thing on my facebook status. You need to go read the comments there. I'm curious what you'll think of those.
5 comments:
Backyard fire pits are the best - I grew up with one in my backyard, and I miss it, though it wasn't as nice as yours is! :)
What an awesome idea!
Very nice! When are you going to invite us over?
We better be on the first invite list as well. Afterall, I like to think we had something to do with that inspiration. :D J/K It looks so sleak.
Hey Lisa,
Thanks for your two bits on my blog post. I agree with what you said. Just so you know, I posted the same thing on my facebook status. You need to go read the comments there. I'm curious what you'll think of those.
Post a Comment