Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Tattletales

My students are hilarious. I always end up find little tidbits of information that I'm pretty sure their parents' don't want broadcasted:

"My mom's pretty tired. She's pregnant, but she doesn't want anyone to know yet."

"We have someone clean our house once a week because my mom doesn't like to do it."

"My mom and dad sleep in seperate bedrooms because my dad snores a lot."

It's always entertaining!

4 comments:

Bertasso Family said...

Makes you wonder what they tell their moms about you when they get home, doesn't it? ;)

mitchowl said...

Just one of the perks of the job. Remember the perks when you have the urge to strangle one of the little monsters.

The Denning Family said...

I always wonder what info is spread about Jed and I to our children's primary teachers.....It's always interesting to have a glimpse into the perspective of children.

Halsey said...

That is a kill. Kids just don't think about privacy. I'm not sure they even know it exists! And sometimes it's fun to tell secrets to people without pressure.