Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Two years ago today Tyler and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple! It was a wonderful day, and it has only gotten better! Tyler is such an amazing person, and he teaches me so much. I am definitely a better person because of him. He has been so supportive of me as I've been in class every night and working on homework every day. Even with his busy work schedule and church calling, he has been helping me with a lot of the housework. What an amazing guy. I love him to pieces!!!



















5 comments:

t.t.turner said...

You're so gorgeous! Happy anniversary!

Mindy said...

You make a great couple. It is hard to believe that you have been married for ONLY two years! haha.

Amy said...

What beautiful pictures Lisa! Happy Anniversary!

mitchowl said...

Awwww, I WUV your pictures. Congratulations.

Bertasso Family said...

Happy anniversary! We're excited to see you this summer!