Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Scent of Heaven

I've been mildly stressed out, lately, to say the least. Last weekend I had to play in a concert in Idaho Falls, so on my way I stopped for some retail therapy. I usually hate spending money, but I didn't really have to this time. Tyler gave me a gift certificate to Bath and Body Works for Christmas, and I've been waiting to spend it.

This is my absolute favorite scent. It is part of the aromatherapy line, called "Energy". The flavor is Orange Ginger (mom, it smells exactly like that candle you used to have. I splurged, and got the lotion and candle.



I keep the candle in our kitchen, but I don't light it. I just smell it and my whole day gets better.

2 comments:

mitchowl said...

If it smells like Awaken I will eat my hat. Wait, I don't have a hat.

If it smells like Awaken I will buy some. So there.

Seth and Sierra said...

ooh I should get me some of that! :)

I haven't commented for a while, but I still follow your blog...you guys sound like you're doing great! I'm sorry about the cold allergy stuff...that is DEFINITELY not a good thing in iceburg. ;)