(I hope Tyler doesn't get mad at me for posting this!)
If Tyler ever decides to take up the violin, he'd be great at it. He already knows all of Suzuki Book 1 and 2! When I'm teaching downstairs he's often upstairs working on things, and he hears much of the goings on from the studio. After I finish teaching, we'll both be upstairs making dinner or working on the computer, and he'll start whistling or humming one of the pieces we were working on in lessons. Yesterday I wanted to see how many of them he knew, and as long as I got it started he could pretty much sing the whole song. I guess that's why the Suzuki method emphasizes listening to the recordings so much.
Way to go Tyler! Those Twinkle Variations are just calling your name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll have to get him to sing me some.
Post a Comment