My mom bought this puzzle for Tyler last September while all of us girls were in Utah, and we finally put it together tonight. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Mom!
Hi!!! I was so happy to hear from you- it seems like forever! And for that very reason I love blogging. :) I didn't realize you were so close- we should get together sometime soon!
So. . .when I left that last comment somehow I was thinking that you had said you were at BYU. Hmm. . . so I guess we're not quite as close as I was thinking-- Oops!- and slightly awkward. Well, . . .we'll just write for now. :)
3 comments:
It looks awesome!!! I want one now.
Hi!!! I was so happy to hear from you- it seems like forever! And for that very reason I love blogging. :) I didn't realize you were so close- we should get together sometime soon!
So. . .when I left that last comment somehow I was thinking that you had said you were at BYU. Hmm. . . so I guess we're not quite as close as I was thinking-- Oops!- and slightly awkward. Well, . . .we'll just write for now. :)
Post a Comment