Sunday, December 14, 2008

Out of My Element

I am not a brave cook. I'm not a great cook. Today for dinner I cooked an elk roast, which was a little scary. It actually wasn't too hard, and it turned out great! It was my first time ever cooking meat in a pressure cooker, but it probably won't be my last. We brought it over to my family's house, and I think most of them liked it as well (we didn't tell Andy what it was until after he scarfed down half of the roast).

On another note, we're finally decorated for Christmas!
I made an porch decoration this year with a great deal of help from my mom. I love it!



Tonight we also decorated our Christmas tree.
It's nice to have time to enjoy the holidays now that the semester is over!


4 comments:

mitchowl said...

What a beautiful tree. Your snowman turned out great too. Grandma got her's tonight and seemed tolike it as well.

Mindy said...

Yeah for Christmas! Your tree is so nice.

Criscell said...

What a cute snowman decoration! I love your tree too. Merry Christmas you guys!

Jenni said...

Really? I am impresses! I would never attempt that. Way to go!

Oh and I'm jealous of your tree. Ours is teenie and plastic.

Hey could I get your address? I'm sending out Christmas cards. I'm sure you have given it to me before but I must have misplaced it. Here is my email address just in case you don't want to leave it on my blog...

markandjenni@gmail.com