I thought VERY hard for a good 2 or 3 minutes and then I caved. I looked it up. Sorry, but you know me and looking in the back of the book. I won't post my cheated answer. Before I peaked I thought, the wind? love? and then I thought it must be a different kind of corner than the corner of a room. That's when I gave up and peaked. At least I was on the right track!
2 comments:
I thought VERY hard for a good 2 or 3 minutes and then I caved. I looked it up. Sorry, but you know me and looking in the back of the book. I won't post my cheated answer. Before I peaked I thought, the wind? love? and then I thought it must be a different kind of corner than the corner of a room. That's when I gave up and peaked. At least I was on the right track!
a stamp!!!
Post a Comment