Those of you wondering what my time was, let's just say it was fast. Really fast. So fast, I'm not going to make you all feel back by telling you what it was. :?)
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Rock, Roll and Run
Last Saturday I ran the 10k in the Rock, Roll and Run race in Idaho Falls. Once again, Tyler was my hero and took the day off of work to go with me. It was a pretty small-scale race, but I had a great time. I even won a few gift certificates to Great Harvest!



Those of you wondering what my time was, let's just say it was fast. Really fast. So fast, I'm not going to make you all feel back by telling you what it was. :?)
Those of you wondering what my time was, let's just say it was fast. Really fast. So fast, I'm not going to make you all feel back by telling you what it was. :?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you, Lisa! Whatever your time was, I'm sure it is better than what mine would have been, so thanks for not making me feel bad.
I'm sorry I missed it. You're becoming a real runner, aren't you. When are you going to run a marathon?
Have fun in Hawaii!!!!!
(I promise to take good care of your babies.)
Post a Comment