I was pretty upset (my plants are my babies!), but Tyler was great and really took care of things. We made some phonecalls to nurseries and decided to build a real frame for the grapes. We can't transfer them to a new trellis until the end of the summer when the plant goes dormant or it won't survive the trauma. I went to Jackson to play in yet another wedding, so Tyler and my Dad temporarily secured the plant and remaining trellis to the new frame. Hopefully it will survive until the fall!
Thanks for all of your hard work Tyler!!

6 comments:
SAD!!
good luck!
That sucker was HEAVY!!! I'm glad you were able to save the grapes. (reminds me of save the whales, don't know why, just my brain connecting random dots)
And Tyler's so photogenic.
Bummer! I hope it's okay that I'm peaking at your cute blog. I fiund you on Tally's space and wanted to see what you're up to. Just popping in to say hello! You guys look soooooooo happy!
I like Tyler's awesome hat. It's pretty awesome. You should put the antlers out in the yard! That would be way cool!
Oh man! I really hope the grapes will survive! That must have really been hard work to get them mounted up without hurting them! Way to go!
-Leslie
Post a Comment