Step 1: As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
Step 2: Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory for you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey! So, I just found your blog today, and I hope you don't mind me taking a peak...but I miss you guys!! How are you!!??
I think my favorite memory with Tyler is doing "our dance" from across the gym and making faces at eachother in concerts. I loved when he met you, Lisa, and you joined us in the dance at one of the dances on campus. That was just so fun!!
I remember you and David hanging out together in the snow building before I knew either of you. I had always thought you two were dating or something because you were always talking and laughing together. One of my friends had to inform me one day that you were brother and sister! Later David was dating a good friend of mine and I decided to tag along one night when we came over to your apartment for Teresa's birthday. (You may not remember me there- I know David doesn't.) But I remember it as my first taste of how crazy the Mitchells can be.
As I recall, you guys got a little wild and David started trying to jump through his arms and then straighten back up again. I think you were doing it too. That's all I remember, but I remember I thought you guys were a hoot and that it would be fun to know you better. Well here we are and I think life is just great as a Mitchell. :D
I remember when we were sharing a bed for like a year. Not a big bed either, a twin. One night, I woke up and I was all wet. I totally thought you had wet the bed all over me and I was kind of grossed out. Then I realized the fishbowl above our bed was missing and Sammy was there instead! I don't remember if I woke up or if you woke up on your own, but we both started screaming and trying to figure out where the fish was so we could save it! We finally found it and I think we did save it.
I've been thinking and thinking about what memory to post here, but there are too many. I'll just pick one and I may come back later and post another one. Okay?
Remember when Stacey and Grandma went with us to Coure d'Alene? (not sure I spelled that right, in fact I'm sure I didn't)
We had such a great time! Walking downtown, in the motel room (I still can't believe you all fit in the one bed), and the park with the garbage eating lion! Watching you perform with the CD Symphony and giving you flowers after was an extra nice bonus after, too.
.....those were the good ole' days.
Lol about Abby's memory! WOW!
Hey, I went on that trip with you and Stacy and Grandma too! I was there! Don't forget about me!
I didn't forget about Abby. How could I? No no, I just mentioned Grandma and Stacey cause that was the only trip they ever went with us on.
Post a Comment