Monday, February 25, 2013

Little Boys

Yeah. . . so much for being more regular at blogging. Oh well, moving forward.

Winter semester just hit mid terms! I'm always in shock at how quickly everything moves by. The semester is going really well. Tyler is very busy with all of his work, church, and school responsibilities. I'm always impressed at how he's able to balance everything. This semester has been a little lighter for me since I didn't teach my daily Musicianship class, so I've been enjoying a little more free time. I've had the blessing of spending quite a bit of time with all of my nephews (on the Mitchell side). Joni's little Ledger lives close enough that I pretty much get cuddle time whenever I want! He's my little buddy, and I can't get enough of him!





David and Emily have had quite a time bringing their 3rd son into the world. He's had quite a few complications throughout the pregnancy, so he ended up spending almost 3 weeks in the NICU in Idaho Falls, which meant that I got lots of play time and babysitting with his two older brothers. Baby Sorren finally got released from the hospital this weekend, so we all got a little baby time before they headed back to Pinedale. We already miss their whole family! I am so amazed at how well David and Emily handled the whole situation. I would be going crazy if my family was split apart like that for so long. I'm sure they are all relieved to finally be together at home.

 

Last but not least, my sister Abby is also expecting a little one! It will be fun to see if she'll be adding to the soccer team of grandsons in the family. :) We are all very excited for them.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Life moves by so fast for me, too! I think it's an age thing. I'm so happy Sorren is doing so well! Abby & David are now going to add their 2 cents in! Maybe a baseball team instead of soccer? Glad you've had some relax time with Ledger. These days go by so quickly! Have a wonderful rest of the week, Lisa! Hugs!