Monday, July 30, 2012

Amazon


We decided to give a little scale to the hugeness that is our tomatoes (don't mind my grungy summer break clothes). There are five plants. Needless to say, these are our babies. :)

5 comments:

mitchowl said...

You have blessed soil indeed. You should probably remove your shoes when you walk on your hallowed ground.

emiflute said...

nice!any little green or red fruits yet?

Anonymous said...

Wait i'm confused, where's the rock hammer?

The Denning Family said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!! Sorry I'm a couple days late....I hope it was a good one. What did you do with your bountiful tomatoes? Have you canned some of your garden produce?

The Denning Family said...

Ok, I had to tell you I picked up a journal from college years and started reading. I had an entry from one day where we played in a quartet together then spent time at Matt and Julie's house...or something? Anyway, we were so hyper and worried we were annoying them, and I wrote that we were "trying" to be normal excepting that we poured brown juice into their toilet and left it. I was reading it to Drew and I was laughing so hard because he thought it was so funny! Just thought I would tell you about it! I don't remember that day, but I'm glad I recorded it. Gave us a good laugh!