
Four years ago I married the best guy in the world. I will always remember that day.
I hadn't seen Tyler in over a month. He drove in on the 13th, I went to the temple on the 14th, and we were married on the 15th.
It was a beautiful day. Sunny, calm, and warm.
Our closest friends all came to celebrate that special day with us.
There were a few little mishaps, but only things that made our day more memorable. Our sealer didn't show up, but someone else stepped right up and did a wonderful job. We didn't mind at all.
We lost Tyler's dad in the temple. Then we lost my dad. Then we lost Tyler's mom. Then we found Tyler's dad, then my dad, then Tyler's mom. Thank goodness for wonderful temple workers who take care of everything so we could just enjoy the day.
It was a beautiful ceremony, a beautiful reception, and a beautiful weekend.
I love you Tyler. You are perfect for me in every way!

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary Lisa!! When you get a brief moment of respite, we should get together!! How is summer looking for you? Busy as can be still?
I agree. You got an awesome guy. Happy Anniversary.
Congrats, Lisa and Tyler! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment