May was busy, to say the least. My two beautiful sisters got married nine days apart. Our family barely survived. I'm pretty sure my mother had one or two nervous breakdowns. The ceremonies were beautiful. David and Emily's family were able to come up and join us for the festivities. I'm so happy for both of them, and we're happy to have Chade and David join the family. My mom did all of the decorations for the receptions. We even had a photo booth.
What a whirlwind 2 weddings so close together would be! Congrats to them both, they both looked beautiful! And the receptions looked like a lot of fun, your mom did a great job!!
3 comments:
What a whirlwind 2 weddings so close together would be! Congrats to them both, they both looked beautiful! And the receptions looked like a lot of fun, your mom did a great job!!
Congrats to your two beautiful sisters! They looked gorgeous! Your mom did a great job on all the decor too. I can't imagine how stressful that was!!
I know I'm a bit late, but happy birthday Lisa! I was thinking of you on your big day. Just wanted you to know...
Post a Comment