Sunday, August 22, 2010

Farewell Parties

David and Emily's family moved down to New Mexico this month for a job. We're going to miss them so much, but we were able to have a few parties before they left. David had to leave at the beginning of the month, but Emily and the kids were able to stay long enough to go camping with the rest of us up near the Tetons at a cabin. We all had a great time.


We had great food



We did some exploring.



















We did some hanging out.







We made a few friends.










We wore everyone out.


We got a little silly.



We knitted a few friends.










We even had an extra visitor.

3 comments:

mitchowl said...

Great pictures. You forgot the making beautiful items of personal adornment aka jewelry. I'm glad you got pictures of the sheep making activities. I forgot to and they are so cute!

emiflute said...

I love your pictures. I don't know how I missed this most until today. Forgive me please. And forgive me now ofr possibly stealing a few of these to add to my cabin picture collection. Miss you tons. Take care.

The Denning Family said...

Happy 28th Lisa!!!!! Hope it's a good one!!!