I never went to the aquarium as a student, so it was fun to go with Tyler while we were in Cincinnati for the Viola Congress. It was basically a huge underground maze, and we had a lot of fun. There were several clear tunnels to walk through, so the animals were on both sides and above, and it looked like we could reach out an touch them!
That would freak me out!! I have always known I could never do that kind of aquarium because I have such a phobia of large sea life!! The shark baring his teeth would have done me in!
2 comments:
That would freak me out!! I have always known I could never do that kind of aquarium because I have such a phobia of large sea life!! The shark baring his teeth would have done me in!
Whoa. Those shark teeth scare me! And I like the happy fish faces at the end. Like Nemo, sort of.
Post a Comment