

Spending all morning making these delicious morsels of goodness, then sharing them with people I love.

Watching my Easter Lilies bloom before my eyes, knowing that there are still four more blooms to look forward to.
I also bought some seeds for my garden. Since Rexburg Springs are a bit frigid, I won't be able to plant them for a while, but just having them in the house makes me happy.
More to come on my concerto performance. My life is starting to feel a bit more in control.

6 comments:
I wish we were neighbors again in a way so I could stop by and save you from getting fat, yes, sacrificing my own health by eating your yummy treat. :)
That is a beautiful pic of your flower. We can't wait for Spring either.
Those treats were so pretty, almost too nice to eat. And they tasted as good as they looked!
The cookies were EXCELLENT =) Thanks for making them!
Mmmm...those do look yummy!!
Those treats look DREADFULLY tempting!!! I think I need the recipe.
Hey Lisa, just an idea for your next post: "Yummy Morsel of Goodness Recipe"! That looks good but not good for my pregnant figure!! Not that anything is! I just wanted to let you know that we really enjoyed your concert. Thank you for the great weekend, letting us crash your beautiful home, treating us to lunch, and then letting us go to your concert! Thanks for being a great friend!
Post a Comment