We're not even half way through October and it has been snowing all weekend. Granted none of it is sticking, but it seems that fall (my favorite season) may be cut short! Let's remember what summer felt like with some pictures my mom took for a class in July. This is at the water park in town on a hot Sunday afternoon, but trust me, the water was still freezing cold!






3 comments:
We can think warm for you! That's easy for us. The forecasted high was 73 and the low was 52 here today. :) We were all bundled drinking hot cocoa this morning! Kind of cute, huh?
I kind of miss it...kind of. We're still going swimming here in AZ!
Those are really cute pictures of you. I was just thinking the other day (October 6th) that it was the first snowfall in Rexburg last year! We have had very nice weather here. 75 today. :) I hope it does warm up for you though...especially considering how LONG this last winter ended up being.
Post a Comment