Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged

5 THINGS I LOVE:
1. My Tyler
2. The Gospel
3. My Family
4. Classical Music
5. Teaching

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Finish my statistics report
2. Finish my part of the research project for my Qualitative Research class
3. Practice
4. Grade the Music 100 tests
5. Wash my car

5 FAVORITE SNACKS:
1. Chocolate
2. Fish Crackers
3. Cereal
4. Fruit
5. Cheese

5 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I am a gym rat, and when I go, I mean business. The harder the workout, the better.
2. I love food so much that you can't tell I'm a gym rat.
3. Tyler and I almost spent our first two years of marriage apart until I decided not to go back to CCM for my doctorate.
4. I love anything to do with medicine/science.
5. I am a science fiction junkie, but only the good stuff (Bradbury, Clarke, Card)

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Rexburg, Idaho
2. Aspen, Colorado
3. Cincinnati, Ohio
(Sorry, that's it!)

5 QUIRKS OF MINE:
1. I can write in cursive backwards almost as well as I can frontwards, and can say the alphabet backwards just as fast as I can frontwards.
2. I can bring my hands from behind my back, over my head to in front of me with out ever letting them go of each other.
3. I have absolutely everything in my life schedule into my phone.
4. I am extremely loud when I'm teaching or talking on the phone.
5. When I'm walking somewhere, I count all of my steps.

5 PEOPLE TO TAG:
1. Mom
2. Tyler
3. Emily
4. Amy Hymas
5. Mindy McLane

3 comments:

mitchowl said...

You can count Hibbard and Rexburg, that will bring you up to 5! ha ha

I didn't know you counted all your steps, I'll have to try harder to distract you when we walk somewhere.

I DID know you have absolutely everything programed into your phone. ("gas the car", "brush your teeth", "walk real fast"....)

Mindy said...

Time to buy a cheap pedometer! I never do these tag things because I get so stressed about it but maybe one day! Especially since it was so fun to read about you.

Abby said...

Um, you didn't tag me. I don't know what you were talking about. I guess you're losing your mind and you don't like me. (just kitting!)