Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fiscally Frugal

A few weeks ago Tyler and I were checking out the online weekly ad for Broulims (our local grocery store). While we were on the website we came across a very random place to watch goofy "webisodes". These are basically homemade videos all based on the "Western Family", (a play on the generic brand Broulims uses). They are very corny and pretty dumb, but each week when you watch the most recent webisode, you get a coupon for free food! You don't get a lot of free food, but in the last few weeks we have gotten burritos, cake mixes, and tuna. Not bad!

For those of you who are in the area or shop at Western Family stores, you should check it out. For everyone else, I'm sure you're jealous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! That's awesome. :)

mitchowl said...

I'm glad you reminded me of this. I'm going to try it.