Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Homecoming
This weekend we took a quick trip over to Lander to watch Tyler's sister perform her senior dance recital. She did great. When we came home, it was like Spring had finally arrived! Our baby tulips take longer to bloom than most, so we were thrilled to see all the changes in our yard. Happy Spring!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Our tulips are starting to die! Isn't Spring so much fun?
BEE-UTE-IF-UL!! You should see my tulips right now. I'm glad the wind/dirt storm didn't strip off all the petals.
Awe- like a breath of fresh air. Hey- seeing that slide reminded me that we need to bring Nathan over to put it to good use. He's a master at them. I'm so jealous of your back yard.. and house for that matter. See ya soon. :D
I drove by and saw your tulips......
Post a Comment