We are signed up with Netflix, which is an online movie rental place where you can have the movie for as long as you want. That is a good thing, because our Clear Play filter has been giving us a few problems, so we have had The Bourne Identity sitting in our living room for over a month. We finally got things fixed, so we watched it last night.
We weren't really in the mood for an actual dinner, so we had a cereal party! It was fun watching the movie with Tyler's fancy sound system, a warm blanket, and lots of yummy cereal.

3 comments:
Cute blog Lisa! I loved all the pics from V-Day and the temple dedication celebrations! Feel free to check out my blog too! It's http://ccrobertsfamily.blogspot.com!
Cold Cereal Party! Cool. I'm going to have to have one here.
Hey Lisa! It's Amy (Lofgran) Hymas! I saw your blog on Terrah's and had fun catching up on you guys! Love the cereal party - we often do this, too!
Post a Comment