Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day

Life has been quite busy lately for the McNiven clan! Last weekend I was in Pocatello for a doctoral seminar, and drove up just in time for the Temple Celebration on Saturday. Since Tyler did a lot of recording projects for it, we were given 3 tickets to attend the actual performance. We brought my mom along, and she got some pretty great pictures!


This was the pipe moving dance. It was hilarious, and so Idaho!!



The dedication on Sunday morning was incredible. We were so glad that we were able to rearrange our schedule once the dedication got moved when President Hinckley passed away. As soon as the dedication was over, Tyler caught a flight down to Nevada for a concert his family was doing. He came back on Tuesday night, and we've been trying to catch up on life ever since!

Valentine's Day was wonderful. Tyler was so sweet and gave me flowers and Florence's chocolates (yummmm!). He knows daisies are my favorite flower. They're so happy, and they last much longer than roses!



Tyler put his boys in charge of the orchestra concert that was going on that night, and we had dinner at Johnny's, our favorite place! We even splurged on Italian creme sodas. Thanks for a great Valentine's Day honey! I love you!

2 comments:

mitchowl said...

I love the balloons going up the stairs. You should keep that as part of your regular decorating. ha ha ha

Criscell said...

You have a house--I'm SO jealous! It's cute!