This winter has been a great blessing. We have received more snow than I can remember getting in a long time. We have had several good snowstorms, and it seems like almost every morning we wake up to a fresh layer of snow. The "water authorities" are hopeful, but they say we still need more snow in order to have enough for the upcoming season.
As much as we have been praying for this snow, I sure hear a lot of complaining about it! I admit, when Tyler and I spent hours on end shoveling our driveway and sidewalk, I am tempted to complain. Then I think to myself, "We prayed for this, right?".
This is also my first winter with my own driveway, so I am acutely aware of the moisture. We are grateful for it, though, even if we are running out of places to put it!

2 comments:
You are right. We should be thankful. It just goes to show that some people are never happy, huh?
Hey Lisa,
You have a ton of snow! I thought we had a lot! Uh....check my blog okay. You have something waiting there, and your mom too. :)
-Leslie
Post a Comment