Friday, February 8, 2008

Bag Tag

I've been tagged once again! This time by Leslie, my sister-in-law's twin sister. This one is a little different. Here are the rules: 1. you have to show your bag
2. you have to show all the contents in your bag-without cleaning out first
3. tag 5 other people.


Here is the purse I take everywhere with me:



The contents:

1. My I-Pod and headphones- Used in my music classes and at the gym
2. Metronome- I plugged it into the classroom speakers yesterday for Ear Training class.
3. Library reciept
4. Toothpaste
5. Assorted pens and pencils
6. Undeveloped roll of film from my old camera
7. Bobby pins
8. Bag of sugar-free candy to keep me from pigging out all day.
9. 4 pennies
10. One glove (I think the other one is in my other bag)
11. My cell phone
12. Dry-erase marker- I hate having a marker that doesn't work when I teach Ear Training, so I bring my own.

I know, some of that stuff was a little weird, but that's me. I tag whoever wants to show everyone how weird or cluttered you are!

1 comment:

mitchowl said...

One glove? weird.
4 cents? you need to ask for a raise.
undeveloped film? Could that be the film with my Cincinnati house pictures on?
And where is your toothbrush, girl?