Clara's adoption was finalized on September 11th, but because of family schedules we went to the temple on November 4th to have her sealed to us and Tyler gave her a name and a blessing in church the next day. It was such a great weekend, and I'm so grateful for those who made the effort to come and be with us. Being in the temple with Tyler and our three kids was one of best moments of my life. I'm so glad Clara is my daughter forever. She is the perfect addition to our family and we love her so much.
It was very cold and windy that day,
so I'm glad we were able to get a few pictures before the kids broke!
My amazing mother made these beautiful booties for Clara. We will cherish them forever!
2 comments:
I'm glad we could be there! It was a very busy weekend, but it was full of fun and lots of love!
She's adorable! All your kids are. I'm so glad I was able to be there for your special days.
Post a Comment