A few months ago we were contacted by a BYU-Idaho student who was looking for families who had adopted children. She is a photography major and is preparing to do her senior showcase on adoption. Last Saturday she and her husband came to our house to take some pictures. For some reason I was thinking she would do more of a formal photo shoot, but she took a very casual, candid approach instead. I'm so glad she did, because she caught some very sweet moments. The boys were both in a great mood and she was very entertained by their funny little antics. She sent us a few preliminary pictures, and they make me smile every time I see them.
A few weeks ago we were getting ready for bed and Tyler was playing with Isaac up on his shoulders. Suddenly he called for me to come and look. Isaac had fallen asleep!
Hunter is just a ball of cuteness. Tyler took this while I was teaching one morning and it made my day.
2 comments:
I'm sad I can't see your boys more often! They are such cuties!
Those pictures are great! And I'm glad you got of video of Hunter's spit gurgles. :)
Post a Comment