My babies are beautiful. They have a nice head of dark hair, beautiful dark eyes, and a perfect olive complexion. One thing that I wasn't expecting, though, were their Mongolian spots. Apparently these are quite common with darker skinned babies. They are basically just dark patches of blue or brown on their backs or bums. I think they are pretty cute. :) Isaac's are pretty light, but Hunter's look like bruises all over his back. I'm pretty sure someone would report me to the police if they ever saw him without a shirt on. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time they are four or five, and I must say I am going to miss them!
Isaac
Hunter
They are such cute little leapords!
2 comments:
They are very cute little leopards! And I'm very impressed, you posted twice in one week! Maybe I will be inspired to write sometime...
That's one thing that's so fun about adopting a baby from another ethnicity. You learn all these cool things that we never would have been aware of otherwise. AND you get some beautiful babies out of the deal. Win-Win.
Post a Comment