Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So glad I said yes. . .

5 years ago today Tyler's family had a concert here in Rexburg. We had been dating for about four months. It was a crazy day for both of us, teaching for me and setting up for Tyler. My whole family came to the concert that night. I thought it was nice of them to support Tyler's family, but apparently they thought something pretty exciting would happen that night. After the intermission his brother asked me to bring something up to the stage to help them with the raffle drawing. When they called me on stage and wouldn't let me sit down, I realized there was something more going on. . .

Click here to see my pathetic music skills on the spoons. :)

3 comments:

mitchowl said...

Awwwwww. I just love to watch that. I'm glad you posted it.

emiflute said...

That was so special! We're all glad you said yes to Tyler too!

The Denning Family said...

That was fun to watch! I had forgotten how he had proposed, and how fun is that to have it recorded for the future!!