Monday, April 26, 2010

Concerto Performance (Finally!)

Here are a few pics from my performance in March. Abby did a great job taking pictures during our dress rehearsal. It was a great experience, and I had so much fun playing with the symphony. Tyler made an audio and video recording of the performance, and we should have it on my website soon.



























(Tyler, surveying the land)


7 comments:

Tami and Aaron said...

you looked beautiful!

t.t.turner said...

Gorgeous dress! Did you play the entire concerto?

Lisa said...

Yeah, I played all three movements. It was so much fun!

mitchowl said...

Good times, good times.

When are you going to do it again?

Amy said...

Lisa, you look so beautiful!! Congrats on the performance.

Stacey said...

WOW! I am so impressed. I can't imagine the amount of time and effort that took. Congratulations!

Halsey said...

That was a fun concert. You were fabulous! Say hi to everyone for me.