My siblings, Tyler, and I had big plans to go to Lagoon on the last Friday before BYU-Idaho started. We wanted to be down there when all of the younger kids were in school. Unfortunately, we didn't know that they had just started closing it during the day for the school year. Luckily Joni had the brilliant idea to hike Table Rock (although I'm sure she regretted suggesting it as soon as she did!) We had all hiked it before except Tyler, and I think he was a bit nervous. He's used to only roaming around the mountains on a horse. He ended up being the best hiker, though, and had a great time. All in all, we had a fun adventure. Someone got vertigo, someone decided to climb straight up an enormous rock face just because it was faster, someone got sic and didn't quite make it to the top, someone didn't bring any water and mooched off of everyone else, and someone was the slowest hiker even though she works out every day (Can you guess who was who?) We were sad that David and Emily didn't come, so they'll have to join us next year.
Sorry there are so many pictures! There are some family members who haven't seen these.
























3 comments:
Even if I didn't know who got sick/had vertigo/drank everyone's water I would still be able to tell who got vertigo just by these pictures. She's going to love them when she sees them. I'm glad you put them all on here.
Hey! Love the new blog look! That wedding picture just brings a smile to my face, as I'm sure it brings one to yours.
Thanks for posting pictures of your adventure. We were sad to have missed out. But aside from the verigo girl (;D) I never would have guessed you guys had a hard hike. You all look so happy! I love that picture of you sitting with the mountain meadow behind you. Thanks for posting this!
I love your description of everybody. Isn't it great to have such a well-balanced group :)
Post a Comment